Knowledge Academy School is open to anyone from LKG to sixth grade who is interested in securing an Islamic education, whom the school finds qualified for admission, and who agrees (and whose parents agree) that he or she shall abide by Knowledge Academy School’s rules. Admission status is determined on a year-to-year basis; and it must always be understood that attendance at Knowledge Academy School is a privilege, and not a right. Any student or parent who does not conform to the school’s standards of conduct and/or is unwilling to adjust to our environment must forfeit this privilege. Knowledge Academy School seeks to provide an educational setting that best fulfills the prospective student’s needs as well as the needs of all students. For this reason each prospective and re-enrolling student will be considered on an individual basis. No prospective student shall be denied admission or participation in scholarship programs on the basis of race, color, or national origin. Knowledge Academy School reserves the right to select students on the basis of academic performance, religious commitment, lifestyle choices, and personal qualifications, including a willingness to cooperate with the School administration and to abide by its policies.
To aid in determination or appropriateness of admission or re-enrollment the following must be completed or made available by the student and the student’s parent(s)/guardians
• completed enrollment/re-enrollment application with registration fee
• Interview and testing as required
• Record of immunizations, medical history, and past academic performance
• Pledge of cooperation and commitment by both parent and student The following are grounds for denial of admission or re-enrollment:
• Behavioral and disciplinary issues those are not reconcilable
• Special academic, emotional and neurological development, or medical needs that cannot be adequately met by Knowledge Academy School
• Outstanding payment of previous tuition fee not approved by the School Committee. Prospective students with special medical needs shall be reviewed by an advisory team comprising; the student’s physician, a public health representative or a consultant chosen by the administrator, and the student’s parents /guardian. Students with special medical needs shall be admitted with unanimous approval of the advisory team.
• To enroll in the LKG class, a student must be three years and six months old by June.
• Achievement testing may be required to place a student at his/her ability level.
• School records and all necessary documents must be obtained
• A family interview will be conducted.
• Official enrollment is not complete until parents are notified in writing that a student is accepted.
• Fee details can be procured from the School Office and once the fee is paid, the admission process is completed.
• Fee should be paid within stipulated period, failing which, selection for admission will be treated as cancelled.
• Newly enrolled Parents and the returning parents would be invited to an Orientation Program conducted by the School, which will take the parents through the entire schooling process. Withdrawal from School
1. For withdrawal of a student from the school, a written letter should be given on or before Jan 30th
2. A student who fails consecutively twice in the same class is liable to be discontinued.
3. Students withdrawing during the academic year will have to pay the fee for the entire year.
4. Transfer certificate would be issued to the parents on payment of Rs. 500 /-.